Brush Buddies - Cheap toothbrushes
I have had my justin Beiber Toothbrush exchanged 2 times.1 on stopped playing the music and the 2 nd on DOA Dead On Arrival Sad!
Then finally the 3rd one arrived I have used it once we will see what happens. The customer service department is not so bright you get the run around before you can actually get an answer on your replacement. I understand these are made in china but come on Brush Buddies sell something well worth our money.
They claim to Be thee number one seller and Bravado approves this message.Research bravado they are huge why would they approve such a crappy company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Justin Beiber Singing Toothbrush
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I buy an upper arch for my wife...after 3 months nothing and when we receive the product was a totally unnacceptable fake plastic doesn't fit and they forget 3 teeth..!!!..."
- "The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the..."
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "Brand bew tv shipped through LBC. Damaged upon arrival in the Philippines. Originating LBC said they aren't responsible for damage, only if it was lost. What is the point of..."
- "I brought a transmission from woodfins auto parts on 8/29/13 for my 01jaquar xj8 with a 3year warranty on 4/26/16 the transmission started slipping i tried to contact woodfins auto..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday, I order a bouquet of flowers, box of chocolates and paid extra for a card. Well this is what I got a..."
- "I was worried about my money. As dhgate says false tracking number suspected. dhgate representative was very nice.And assure me that my money is complete safe with dhgate secure bank..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."
- "Worst experience ever!! I went to heb on a Saturday morning and came out to find someone hit my car with their car. Im assuming they were too lazy to..."