Brush Buddies - Cheap toothbrushes
I have had my justin Beiber Toothbrush exchanged 2 times.1 on stopped playing the music and the 2 nd on DOA Dead On Arrival Sad!
Then finally the 3rd one arrived I have used it once we will see what happens. The customer service department is not so bright you get the run around before you can actually get an answer on your replacement. I understand these are made in china but come on Brush Buddies sell something well worth our money.
They claim to Be thee number one seller and Bravado approves this message.Research bravado they are huge why would they approve such a crappy company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick is a DISGRACE!! Proof Below. This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only. For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, MBBS, http://www.martinick.com/ Image 21 &..."
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday, I order a bouquet of flowers, box of chocolates and paid extra for a card. Well this is what I got a..."
- "I am sorely dissatisfaction disappointed in myself for checking out the review on this company before ordering. They are a huge scam. I bought items based on pictures I saw..."
- "Brand bew tv shipped through LBC. Damaged upon arrival in the Philippines. Originating LBC said they aren't responsible for damage, only if it was lost. What is the point of..."
- "I had two bad experiences with Pizza hut. One as you can see from the photo, waited over and hour for the pizza and got folded slices of pizza...."
- "The first time that I resided with CLV, it was great. Then, I moved (at the same time that the property manager was switched out) and it all went down..."
- "I received an arrangement as a gift, without going to much into details the fruit was overly ripe and the cantaloupe had mold. I called the store they offered..."