Brush Buddies - Cheap toothbrushes
I have had my justin Beiber Toothbrush exchanged 2 times.1 on stopped playing the music and the 2 nd on DOA Dead On Arrival Sad!
Then finally the 3rd one arrived I have used it once we will see what happens. The customer service department is not so bright you get the run around before you can actually get an answer on your replacement. I understand these are made in china but come on Brush Buddies sell something well worth our money.
They claim to Be thee number one seller and Bravado approves this message.Research bravado they are huge why would they approve such a crappy company.review #417260
You may also like
- "If you ever require ANY type of dental work and see the name "Suman Rangappa" run dont walk, avoid any contact with this dentist. Five years ago I went to..."
- "My dad went to get new teeth at the Chattanooga (Hamilton Place) location. After his 7th trip and sores in his mouth, missing work, not to mention gas and time....."
- "I've had terrible service with Katsur Dental in New Kensington. I got a root canal about 4 years ago and everything was fine until maybe a year and a half..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "I love your crackers. I eat them plain right out the sleave. But the last 2 family size boxes I purchased were over cooked.almost burnt. ..."
- "Brand bew tv shipped through LBC. Damaged upon arrival in the Philippines. Originating LBC said they aren't responsible for damage, only if it was lost. What is the point of..."
- "This johnny you had declined me a refund after I had ordered a product. I asked him continuously for my money back and he sent me the same message saying..."
- "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..."
- "Poor craftsmanship on couch!!! Art van has tried to repair but the sofa is still sunk in ,couch is less than 7months old ,please advise ,fraying on pick stitching ..."