Brush Buddies - Cheap toothbrushes
I have had my justin Beiber Toothbrush exchanged 2 times.1 on stopped playing the music and the 2 nd on DOA Dead On Arrival Sad!
Then finally the 3rd one arrived I have used it once we will see what happens. The customer service department is not so bright you get the run around before you can actually get an answer on your replacement. I understand these are made in china but come on Brush Buddies sell something well worth our money.
They claim to Be thee number one seller and Bravado approves this message.Research bravado they are huge why would they approve such a crappy company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Justin Beiber Singing Toothbrush
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "Karry Anderson of Comfort Keepers of Youngstown, Ohio serves Banquet (TV) Dinners to a patient every night who has 80% of blocked arteries. She makes me go out to..."
- "RadioShack started carrying the Kindle Fire HD. They ran an Ad for $10 for every $50 spent, with a small print (cannot combine coupons). The Sales Rep. capitalized on the..."
- "I am sorely dissatisfaction disappointed in myself for checking out the review on this company before ordering. They are a huge scam. I bought items based on pictures I saw..."
- "I love your crackers. I eat them plain right out the sleave. But the last 2 family size boxes I purchased were over cooked.almost burnt. ..."
- "I have been looking for this fossil watch machine chronograph two tone and have found it in Jomashop. I was reluctant in ordering it at first due to the negative..."
- "Ok for the ones wanting extra cash cleaning out but I found selllers who are buying in bulk from THE major auction site & selling @ 2 to 3x price...."
- "Okay, I have seen reviews and complaints that state the Foreign Affair or Loveme.com site is a scam... I have been to the AFA seminars and at every one they..."