Denver, Colorado

Aware that ultrasonic toothbrushes are used this way by kids who can't procure them otherwise, BrushBuddies is selling pseudo-ultrasonic French Ticklers, suckering tweens nation-wide.

No parent would buy this for a child of choking-hazard age.

Anticipating baulking fear of any of the innumerable gems ending up in a uterus or rectum and more importantly as the source of the ruse itself, see description in photo!

Toothbrush has unnecessary heft, suggesting batteries that aren't there.

The company also manufactures a one that simultaneously plays Justin Bieber songs.

No tween is going to understand this deception initially and they won't complain later.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Brush Buddies?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Brush Buddies - Cheap toothbrushes Brush Buddies "I have had my justin Beiber Toothbrush exchanged 2 times. 1 on stopped playing the music and the 2 nd on DOA Dead On Arrival Sad! Then finally the 3rd..." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Liposuction from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ROCA LABS "NEW" DOCTOR ADMITS TO FRAUDULENT MONEY SCHEMES IN COURT CASE Gastric Bypass Alternative "Leave it to Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs. There is an old saying that *** attracts ***. As most people are aware, Roca Labs and it's owner had another..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more