Featured Not resolved

I have had my justin Beiber Toothbrush exchanged 2 times.1 on stopped playing the music and the 2 nd on DOA Dead On Arrival Sad!

Then finally the 3rd one arrived I have used it once we will see what happens. The customer service department is not so bright you get the run around before you can actually get an answer on your replacement. I understand these are made in china but come on Brush Buddies sell something well worth our money.

They claim to Be thee number one seller and Bravado approves this message.Research bravado they are huge why would they approve such a crappy company.

Had an Experience with Brush Buddies?

Comments

At least you received yours. We ordered back in June and were told it was shipped to Australia on 30 July but it has not arrived and no-one will respond to our email enquiries.

We paid over $100 for the order ...not happy!!!

I bought one of those Brush Buddies singing toothbrushes too. It had 2 buttons so I could play 1 song in the am and 1 in the pm. When I got it home and used the brush - it was the same *** song for BOTH BUTTONS!

Total rip off for $15 and now I see them all over the pace for $4

Ingram, Texas, United States #663874

I hope all of your teeth fall out.

Sono Bello - Venus legacy treatment dont work Sono Bello "I had venus legacy treatment done on my arms for 10 treatments at the sacramento area in Howe ave on July 16 2016. This treatment was recommended to me by..." Read more Sono Bello - Surgery Review Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Brush Buddies - BrushBuddies® BLING toothbrush FAKE FRENCH TICKLER for TWEENS? Brush Buddies "Aware that ultrasonic toothbrushes are used this way by kids who can't procure them otherwise, BrushBuddies is selling pseudo-ultrasonic French Ticklers, suckering tweens nation-wide. No parent would buy this for a..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more